All students must report on time. Late to class more than 15 minutes X 2 will be counted as an absence. Subsequent tardiness will be cause for dismissal.Students may miss only one class to be made up the same week it is missed. More than one missed class is cause for dismissal. Student also must attend 100% of the Clinical portion of the program per DPH regulations
Any student who is absent for a full training session or required test, student will pay a make- up fee of $ 25.00 dollars per missed test. In the event student does not pass the required testing and has attended all pre-class session, student may reschedule and take the make-up test within 2 weeks at no additional cost. If student is unable to pass the required testing after two attempts, student will fail the program and have the opportunity to sign for another session by paying full tuition for the session. No refunds will be given. Universal Health Care Center will make every effort to support student needs
All students must achieve a grade of 100 % for all skills and 75 % on all quizzes in order to achieve the course.
In order to achieve a satisfactory progress; student must meet all course objectives. At mid-term rotation; student will be evaluated as to their progress toward satisfactorily meeting all course objectives. Each student will receive a progress report in writing during the time period in which the course is being taught.
In all of these workplaces, you will generally have similar responsibilities.
Learn about the most common duties you can expect:
- Help Patients With Their Basic Living Activities
- Measuring vital signs
- Helping patients move
- Tending to Patient Issues and Problems
- Learn about the job duties you can expect if you choose this career:
- Help clients get dressed and undressed and maintain proper clothing
- Provide and assist with personal services such as bathing and grooming
- Accompany clients to their doctor visits
- Oversee the administration of prescribed medications to clients